Monday, October 13, 2008

I will Definitely JOin the GENSAN MBS2

”2nd

This is my first to do blogging, and i am still learning. Sna makajoin ako sa GENSAN MBS2. i am admitting that i am still a newbie in this blogging community. and i am willing to learn because i have this many ideas in my head that wanted to escape. the problem is that i dont know how to compose it. anyway, hope this GENSAN MBS2 would help me. and i am hoping that i can join in this said event.

Joining this blogging community would help my word construction improve. And by sharing my thoughts to my fellow bloggers, it will boost my confidence. I have still more to learn about this blogging. So, until here na lang muna. Sana pwede na to.


CO-PRESENTERS:
NOKIA (Philippines), Inc.
Mayor Pedro B. Acharon, Jr.
Congresswoman Darlene Antonino-Custodio
ABS-CBN Regional Network Group
Bariles Republic

GOLD SPONSORS:
ACLC-Skeptron Ventures, Inc.
Gregoria Printing Press
International Container Terminal Services, Inc.
Grab A Crab Restaurant and Coffee Club 101

SILVER SPONSORS:
Asia United Bank
NoKiAHOST.COM - P5/day Philippines Webhosting
Family Country Hotel and Convention Center
East Asia Royale Hotel

BRONZE SPONSORS:
GensanSALE.COM - AnyThings for Sale in Gensan
Blogging from Home Book
Pacific Seas Seafood Market
Shalom-Crest Wizard Academy
Generals Logimark Exponent
Prints and You
Sta. Cruz Seafood, Inc.
Dellosa Design Builders, Inc.
Forest Lake San Carlos
Rolees Bakery & Cafe

No comments: